Get Together in Groups

Create and join interest based Groups. Bring people together.
Create New Group

Groups

  • 246
    1

    I still watch Runescape on YouTube

    I still watch Runescape on YouTube from time to time, which includes PVP. Yeah, I think that it's horrible. When the maximum level players still just stand there and just slap each other, always complaining about random numbers being too large or little, ...  more
    led by yan zou

  • 240
    1

    Moves up to mt nba 2k20 Sapphire

    That means redeeming Tokens. It starts off with Emerald Rewards, moves up to mt nba 2k20 Sapphire, then Ruby Diamond, and Pink Diamond. You are going to get into the Galaxy Opal after redeeming the onscreen amount of rewards for each of them. To unlock th...  more
    led by yan zou

  • 264
    1

    Although being a hybrid you say it Air Gold

    Frankly, I feel like this sounds more as action-combat than tab-targeting. Although being a hybrid you say it Air Gold weights towards tab-targeting but I mean you're pretty aim botting. However, my main pet peeve clicking all over the area right below th...  more
    led by yan zou

  • 232
    1

    You missed the wow classic gold NON GC

    You missed the wow classic gold NON GC. Which made instant caast be able to macroed to one button. AKA, warlocks casting all dots, identical with shadow priests. The entire will fo forsaken was just a matter with warlock/warriors. What made it enormous wa...  more
    led by yan zou

  • 268
    1

    About FIFA 20 pour with Pitch Notes

    Kane was later removed, but this could seemingly set a precedent for a similar circumstance. Expect to find out more information about FIFA 20 pour with Pitch Notes and also an update on the cover situation in the coming weeks and days.
    more
    led by yan zou

  • 281
    1

    Runescape is a time wasting pile of crap

    It was my first MMO but I refuse to allow the memories cloud my decision, Runescape is a time wasting pile of crap that you spend 99% of the time exhausted simply clicking a spot over and over then the other 1% boasting about accomplishments to individual...  more
    led by yan zou

  • 242
    1

    OSRS gold is merely a skinnerbox

    There is no level scaling, so unless you're near maximum degree, whichever participant has grinded for more will constantly win.OSRS gold is merely a skinnerbox, made to suck as much time out of it's players as possible, so that they continue paying JAGEX...  more
    led by yan zou

  • 297
    1

    VAR handball which FIFA 20 Coins

    PSG's French guardian gained notoriety this year by minding the VAR handball which FIFA 20 Coins saw Manchester United qualify for the Champions League quarter finals -- but you didn't have to be an in-studio official to see his peroxide-blonde barnet is ...  more
    led by yan zou

  • 254
    1

    Ruptured ACL in FIFA Coins 20 January

    The Gunners' right-back underwent successful surgery to fix a ruptured ACL in FIFA Coins 20 January. That he wants reconstructive work on his likeness that is electronic. Bellerin switched to a'je ne sais quoi' hairstyle in 2017, yet two-and-a-half decade...  more
    led by yan zou

  • 270
    1

    Characterization is Maplestory M Mesos believable

    Characterization is Maplestory M Mesos believable. Shinji is annoying, Asuka is still my claimed aces of those three, and Rei is at atomic as cryptic and absent aback admirers of the alternation adeptness recall. It's a little admixture of acidity but giv...  more
    led by yan zou